Join us for a day of learning, food, and fun!
At the Two Clay Birds Fall Garden Workshop, you’ll learn:
- Hands-on weeding techniques
- How to prep your beds for your fall garden
- What plants grow best in our area in the fall
- How to use mulch effectively
- How to add microbial biodiversity to your soil
- How to garden without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides
- How to build your own raised-bed garden
- How to build a super-easy low tunnel to protect plants from frost
You’ll also enjoy:
- A farmhouse sampler of food and drinks
- The company of other, like-minded folks
- Going home with a new raised garden bed and variety of seedlings for your garden!
Cost to attend is $12 per person ($5 for children). This will cover your materials and food for the workshop. Children are welcome to attend! We love having kids around. The backyard will be open for free play. Just make sure you can trust that your little ones with an un-fenced grassy area and a sandbox.